God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dick and Dom

Dick and Dom are back! I missed them last Saturday but caught some of the show this morning. I really love them and think they are so hilarious! I no longer need to watch the DVD (yep I really have the DVD) but I can watch their exploits live! There are some serious(ish) reasons why I think they are so great, for example, they encourage kids to be really silly and uncool which I think is really important. And I previously loved it as they didn't have any celebrities on the programme although it looks as if that has changed now. And they are just so silly. Brilliant stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pete Lev said...

Dom lives just round the corner from me...
But I personally think the show is puerile nonsense (and not in a good way!) with no value, and frankly just annoying rubbish!
But wouldn't the world be boring if we all agreed and saw things the same way?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

oops - just re-reading the previous comment - and it was meant to be light hearted - not harsh as it might seem!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No probs Pete - I am used to people misunderstanding their genius. Got a funny feeling that after quite a few serious posts this is the one that will attract the comments... at least you didn't criticise Mr Darcy.

I am just impressed that you live near Dom...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Paul Windo said...

I have to confess to watching 'Da Bungalow' from time to time and really enjoying the pure silliness of it all - not sure about having a DVD of it but then it takes all sorts...

'Dick and Dom's Pride and Prejudice': Now there's a movie I'd like to see...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home