God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Youngest Urban Saint


I have to admit that I wasn't too keen on the new name for Crusaders when I first heard it, but it is growing on me, especially when Neil came home from the staff conference wearing the new hoody. I just think the logo really works. It is eye catching and clever. Also when I started thinking about it, most Christian organisations have got rather naff names, and Urban Saints is fairly good. I think they will grow in to the name. Anyway, I liked the hoody so much that I have 'borrowed' it from Neil (meaning that he never wears it and it has made its way into my chest of drawers). Here, it is modelled by me and the youngest Urb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww

And thanks for the add, by the way!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is amanda too! I just wrote to say that, bye!


your commenter,
amanda

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home