God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Magical Mystery Tour



I have just come back from a great day out in London. I am trying to do some special stuff with the young people before I leave, and today I took a group out in London for a mystery tour and it was just lovely. We travelled up and down the Picadilly Line and first went to Coram's Fields. Here I am meeting an escapee goat. We then went to Covent Garden, and took stroll to Trafalgar Square, despite there being no water in the fountains and the lions being fenced off. We then went to Ed's Easy Diner for milkshakes near the Trocadero. After a lot of fun on the dodgems, we took the tube to Holborn to My Old Dutch. It is a gorgeous pancake house and I had a huge apple, bacon and maple syrup pancake. It was a great day full of memories and one of those times when I rememer why I do what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home