God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New York New York

So here I am back in the UK after an incredible holiday in New York. I did try to blog from an free info 'center' in times Square but it chucked me out after 10 minutes and I lost everything... to be honest, the next few posts are all going to be New York based cos there is so much to tell. We fit so much into 11 days although I pathetically still have some jet lag.

Everything will be much improved if i work out how to post photos - somebody please take pity on me and tell me how to insert photos! And proper links come to think of it.

Anyway, we had a great time in an amazing city. Although we stayed in Manhattan, we ventured out to Brooklyn and Harlem and tried to soak up as much atmosphere as possible.

One of the highlights had to be Spamalot, a new broadway musical based on Monty Python's Holy Grail. It was just hilarious and retained the spirit of the original pythoners. Check out the website... http://www.montypythonsspamalot.com/

If it comes to London, you have to go and see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Lev said...

Welcome back!
Thought I'd attempt to answer your blogger questions!
Posting photos - look at the Blogger help and they recommend "Hello" - a small programme to download that is set to post pics to your blog!
Links - highlight text in "Compose" mode and the "chain" symbol wil allow you to make that text the link!
Hope that helps!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home