God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Trying hard to be cool...

According to Alex who is part of the youth group, this is a description of me and Neil:

Amanda&Neil: I put these two together because they are married....yeah. Amanda&Neil are some of the youth leaders at the church that I go to. Both try desperately to be, erm, cool and youthful, and I have to say they come pretty close! Anyway, they are very cool adults if anything, and both very cool Christians. Rock on

His website has some cool stuff on it:

http://www.freewebs.com/witchblade85/index.htm

I think I like it! Neil remarked that I try much harder to be cool than he does! I have got to send a couple more quotes to Alex to complete my top 10 so if you have anything that makes me look icy cool, post them here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home