God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Monday, July 30, 2007

5 things you didn't know about me

So Lewis tagged me about a million zillion years ago and Gim:d tagged me a few weeks back. Here are 5 things you probably didn't know about me.

1. When I was younger, we pretty much watched whatever my dad wanted to. He didn't really like films so there are lots of classic films from my era that I haven't seen. I watched Jaws for the first time the other night, but have never seen Karate Kid, Short Circuit and don't think I have seen all of ET, to name but a few. Jaws was quite scary. i have seen the Goonies though, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
2. I don't like people touching my belly button. It feels like they are reaching into my stomach, or into my very soul. To be fair, this isn't a normal problem in day to day life.
3. I can survive on much less sleep than I thought 9 months ago.
4. I am brilliant at slapstick comedy. At least according to Daniel, who finds it hilarious when I pretend to fall over his buggy. I can also cross my legs in that yoga type position without using my hands.
5. I went to see Oasis at Knebworth, and ran to the front so quickly that I managed to get into the first pit. While most people felt as if they werewatching the bands from the next viollage, I was 4 rows from the front. It was fun. I have lots of tales of the gigs that I went to when I was younger. I don't go to so many now, but saw De la soul a while back who were cool.

Crikey, I found this really hard. I asked Neil whether I am boring, in that there is nothing interesting to say about myself. Neil said I'm not boring, I just talk a lot. Hhhmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home