God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Hols

So I am back from hols and Daniel has used the time wisely to master the right leg shuffle - a commando crawl which involves leading with his right foot and dragging his left leg as an appendage. We had a lovely time as a family, despite going to hols in Gloucestershire when some of the county was being flooded... we came home a little damp and a day or 2 early, but it was great. Daniel has seen loads of horses in his time away, which is great as he loves them. We've no idea where this fixation has come from but he is obsessed. Bless.

Looking forward to getting stuck into work things and am especially excited about soem work I am doing on discipleship. A busy time though, as I am trying to get things ready for 2 new gap years. I also find it hard goign back to work after spending so much time with my lovely boys and am grateful for God to provide me with some focus and a teensy weensy bit of pressure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home