God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Here's some news

Well, I have got some news that may explain why my blogging has been sporadic lately...

  • I had a dealine for a big piece of college work a couple of weeks back and was quite behind. It consumed me for a while!
  • I went to Spring Harvest last week with 40-odd young people. That was funny, when I orginally typed it, it said 40 odd young people...
  • Ihave ben having a few dyas chilling away from the desk.
  • Most importantly, I am pregnant!!! We had the scan yesterday and all is well. it is 7cm long and v cute. Blogging has been a bit on the back burner as the main thing filling my brain has been off limits and I have also been a bit tired. But the news is now out and me and Neil are both well chuffed. Looking froward to lots of exciting changes ahead!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mini Roper, hee hee :P Congrats

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hooray! congratulations amanda. great news!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Paul Windo said...

Ace!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

congratulations!!!!

tis great news.

praying for you all

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home