God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Little things that make me smile


This cartoon is from We Blog Cartoons and is a great free resource of cool cartoons. I liked this one because it reminded me of an episode in Boots the other day. While perusing shampoo, I managed to drop my gloves without realising it. After picking up a new deodorant, I happened to walk back down past the shampoo aisle for no particular reason and I saw my gloves on the floor!

I am terribly bad at losing things like scarves and gloves and these lovely red gloves had been part of a set for my birthday. Neil has been convinced that I would lose a part of the set (to be fair to him, this is based on my appalling track record). I was so happy to find them, even though I didn't know I had lost them. It was only a little thing but it made me smile... and this cartoon reminded me of the moment! Let's celebrate those little smily moments that we have this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home