God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Please Pray!

Hey had to take our first trip to hospital with Daniel as he has bronchiolitis and is feeling quite soory for himself. Please pray that he is back to full strength soon and there is no lasting damage. And please pray for me - it as been a hard week! He is sicking up loads of phlegm now, which is good for him, but less good for my clothes! After a coughing fit, he often has a little whimper which is so cute but i wish he was better.

*Update* Daniel is much better but is still a bit sicky. After I had a shower this morning, I looked in the mirror and wondered what the dry white stuff was on my face. It was obviously baby sick.. nice! But I don't care as long as he is feeling better. There are loads more smiles now - he has really cheered up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sooz said...

Oh poor Daniel, and poor you! Definately praying! Take care! Sx

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home