God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm Back!

I have returned from Merseyfest! We had a great week in Liverpool and I haven't laughed so much in a long time. The group that I was camping with were loads of fun and we had a great time. And - hallelujah - despite it pouring with rain the day before we went and the day after we came home, we had brilliant weather all week which makes a real difference when camping. And I had a hot shower every day!

We had a cool time working on our project in Lydiate and we met the loveliest couple in existence - Arthur and Betty - more of them another time. All in all, it was a great week although I am very glad to be home and on holiday and looking forward to Greenbelt (And B & B accommodation) at the end of the week. Will blog more about the week away soon.. in the meantime, here are a couple of before and after photos of our oroject...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home