God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Brighton Rocks


We went to visit some friends a couple of weeks ago in Brighton, which I love! I am not really much of a shopper but I love shopping in Brighton and got a cool Beatles bag from Vin Mag. We also got Daniel a gorgeous bear and fair trade book ends from a gorgeous shop called Purple Heart. Having just read their home page, I love the shop even more... my prayers are with the owner's family.


We were meant to eat at Momma Cherri's while we were there but this got cancelled due to a power cut of all things which also took out the pier! It was a great time, so thanks to Kathy and Steve for their hospitality. And Kathy's flat has a sea view - it was better than a hotel!


The picture, btw, is me and Daniel hanging out on the pier...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home