God's Geek

Reflections and random thoughts of a geeky youth worker in North London...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stop Look Listen

So, I am looking forward to preaching on Sunday night and have decided what to preach on when I had before me a blank canvas! I am going to talk about the importance of slowing down and listening to God - and hope to use in some way the Green Cross Code - beware the song is somewhat catchy. As I am preaching to adults primarily, I hope that they bear with me through the silliness. It is heavily influenced by an amazing retreat day that I had in London last Monday and will write more about that after the preach. Suffice to say that I found that when I slowed down and searched for glimpses of God, I saw that he was everywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home